Friday, January 9, 2009

Lisago

On my nightly search for new music yesterday [yes for some reason browsing the net at 1:30am seems to be fun ;)] I found an artist named Lisago
She's Japanese/Taiwanese and she's been releasing for like 7-8 years now. I listened to it and it wasn't all that bad. It seems she was dumped by a record company 5(!!) times already, but continues to release cd's. I can't stop wondering why a record company would drop someone like her. As I said the music is kinda nice [it's a special kind of singing IMO] so they wouldn't drop her 5 times because of that... Does she have an attitude maybe? Or maybe she's a bit lazy like me and like to sleep :) Anyway now that I have found some of music, I want to collect more! *sigh* my never-ending urge to collect...

No comments: