Saturday, February 17, 2007

Gothic Kabbalah

I really hate doing this offline and uploading it later, but for a couple more days, I have to live without internet… After 3 weeks someone @ my ISP finally did something to fix my cable and my connection will probably be fixed on Monday or Tuesday [ABOUT F*CKING TIME, YOU B*TCHES!]

Tonight I went to see Therion in 013 [Tilburg] and this time I didn’t have to go alone, because there were four of us going [ I didn’t even have to drive :O ]. Support acts were Sabaton [which was quite happy music] and Grave Digger [less happy, as you can imagine by looking at the name]. I think I might download a bit of Sabaton to hear it recorded and I’ll probably skip Grave Digger because I found their music more of the same.

On to Therion! J
I didn’t know they now had 4 vocalists [2 male, 2 female] and I definitely have to check online for pictures how they look [cause I couldn’t see from that distance].
They mostly played new songs from their album “Gothic Kabbalah” except the song I was waiting for [ the title track for the new album :S ]. Maybe they played it on the last moment, but I was already gone at that time, so allow me to play that song now just for myself…

It wasn’t the best concert in the world, but it was worth my money and my time. Besides, I’m gonna see them again on both Graspop and Wacken :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure they played Gothic Kabbalah... it's the title song, they just had to play it ;)
I'd like to go to Wacken, too... omg, Norther are playing... eeks.