Monday, February 5, 2007

Internet

It's been a week since my computer at home had an active internet connection and right now I'm sitting at my grandpa's house again, just to be online :S

During the last two months of 2006, some people had to do some maintenance on the cables beneath the road and put in a few new ones since they're gonna build a whole new residential area behind my house [and a Mosque, but that's another story].
Anyway during their activities they obviously damaged our TV cable [which also functions as MY internet connection] and since they finished this [during Christmas], my internet has been terribly unreliable...
So after 3 weeks of mailing my ISP that I had a problem, someone FINALLY came last week to measure the connection -> conclusion: those diggers F*CKED UP our cable and now I'm sitting at my Grandpa's house on my laptop because the repairs will take up to 3 weeks[!!].

When someone is not paying his bills, they're always on the job immediately, but when someone has a problem, they just take it slow and let me wait while I fill up their pockets with my montly subscription fee :@

No comments: