Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ポケットモンスター パール

For those who don't have a clue what the title says: Pocket Monsters Pearl aka Pokemon Pearl.
I imported it from Japan just because I wanted to play it and I though it would be good for my Japanese learning [since everything is written in kana, which makes understanding a bit easier]

Anyway playing Pokemon is quite easy for me because I've been doing it for so many years already [since Red and Blue] and although I don't understand everything in Japanese I still know the game basics

After playing for a while I gave up on translating everything because the gamer in me took over [play now translate later ;) ]

The new controls during battles [because of the two screens on the Nintendo DS] are really easy to use and the graphics are really an improvement...
Another great thing is that you get your running shoes almost immediately [which really helps to speed things up]
Normally this game would be easier, [because it IS a game for kids after all] but I've decided to EV-train [special training dividing attribute points the way you want to] my pokemon right from the start, so that's really slowing me down.

Nice game, can't wait for the european release because I want my Alakazam :)

New buys:
Pokemon Pearl [Japanese]

No comments: