Friday, March 2, 2007

INTERNET!

FINALLY my internet has been fixed!
After a whole day of digging and working those guys finally managed to get a nice new cable into our little house :P

I've been without internet for such a long time that I really don't know what to do first :)
Probably gonna pick up my Guild Wars addiction where I left it [bad habbits die hard ;) ]

I basically have 4 characters now:
- Raptor Warheart [LVL 20 Warrior/Necromancer]
my first character ever made, but playing warrior is pretty boring...
- Aurora Warheart [LVL9 Dervish/Mesmer]
really haven't played this character much, but I intend to sometime...
- Angelica Warheart [LVL20 Assassin/Elementalist] MAIN CHARACTER
I just love assassin! get in, kick ass, get out :D
- Yuki Warheart [LVL 11 Ranger/Ritualist] TEAM CHARACTER
I made this character to quest together with ii-chan [with her Ranger/Ritualist]

I'm gonna download some stuff and then I'm gonna play Guild Wars for a while... YAY!

As for music, I downloaded the Hitomi Takahashi discography and I like it!

No comments: