Saturday, November 17, 2007

Her eyes...

It's been a couple of months since I started watching some J-drama and it's been fun so far :D
I watched a drama called "Hana-zakari no Kiimi-tachi e" [which was on TV in Japan from July through September 2007, so fairly new] and the girl playing the lead role [Maki Horikita] did a great job in my opinion. BUT that's not all! Maki has such AMAZING EYES! She can put up a really really really REALLY かわいい [kawaii] face and with those eyes it would be enough to make any healthy male fall to his knees :P

Ok... so I searched for some more acting work done by her and she's done a lot of movies and dramas [for a 19 year-old girl anyway]. I've found 2 more series with her in it [Nobuta wo Produce & Kurosagi] and I've seen Nobuta wo Produce already [NOBUTA POWER CHUUNYUU!!!].

Conclusion: MAKI HORIKITA is とても かわいい [TOTEMO KAWAII] and is probably my favourite J-drama actress forever :P
GO MAKIMAKI!

No comments: